I. Billing Terms and Conditions:
- Seller refers to the website owner – the person to whom the order for the purchase has been given.
- Buyer refers to the person or organization placing the order.Goods or services refers to the product(s) for which the buyer has placed an order for with the seller.
- All payments are due upon completion of order. If a payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped. The buyer forfeits the ownership of any items due to non-payment. We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Paypal and Apple Pay.
- Items are entitled to be refunded or retuned if the buyer notifies the seller within 30 days of the date of purchase. The buyer must contact the seller through the contact us page on the website where a return can be processed. Not all merchandise is returnable. Shipping charges incurred for returned merchandise is the responsibility of the buyer. Please see our Shipping & Returns policy for more detailed information:
- An order may be cancelled up until item has shipped. Once the item has shipped, the buyer is responsible for the payment.
- Any complaints should be sent to Contact Us page. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually and the seller will be in contact.
- The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the goods or services. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the site owner's state.
- These billing terms and conditions are subject to change. Your use of this website and placement of an order indicates you are in agreement with these billing terms and conditions.
II. Messaging Terms & Conditions:
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup.
- By opting into messages, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text messages from Stacked by Suzie . Automated messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate.
- Message frequency varies, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Stacked By Suzie . Stacked by Suzie reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Stacked by Suzie also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number where messages are sent.
- Message and data rates may apply. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. Your wireless provider is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Your consent to receive marketing messages is not a condition of purchase.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You can cancel any time by texting "STOP". After you send the SMS message "STOP", we will send you a message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and no more messages will be sent. If you would like to receive messages from Stacked by Suzie again, just sign up as you did the first time and Stacked by Suzie will start sending messages to you again.
- Text "HELP" at any time and we will respond with instructions on how to unsubscribe. For support regarding our services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Number
- You agree that before changing your mobile number or transferring your mobile number to another individual, you will either reply “STOP” from the original number or notify us of your old number at email@example.com. The duty to inform us based on the above events is a condition of using this service to receive messages.
Messaging Terms Changes
- We reserve the right to change or terminate our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to update these Messaging Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes